If you happen to bump into this blog, you're at my experimental TROC II, where I... well... experiment with different templates, banners and ads. You are welcome to leave your opinion or ask questions on this, but if you're looking for outdoor adventure, go to: The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Monday, January 31, 2011

WhitetailWoods.Blogspot.com

Folks, I am experimenting with tables...

Don't ask me what I am doing as I am really not too sure!

What I did, is copy this table looking thing from a website. I pasted it into the compose tab, then looked at it in the HTML tab. By playing around witht he numbers, left and right, and erasing things to see what happens, I figured out some of the stuff. What I am hoping to accomplish is to understand how to create small for comments, notes, or how tos in a post. That and throw in my usual link stuff.

More to follow!



A Chronicles' Favorite
Whitetail Woods




Whitetail Woods






A Chronicles' Favorite
Whitetail Woods


No comments: