If you happen to bump into this blog, you're at my experimental TROC II, where I... well... experiment with different templates, banners and ads. You are welcome to leave your opinion or ask questions on this, but if you're looking for outdoor adventure, go to: The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: Top Nine Turkey Hunting Tips!

The Best Tips for Hunting Turkeys!

With Wild Turkey season quickly approaching, I scoured the Internet for the best tips for turkey hunting. This is the top ten tips for turkey hunting. I have set them up in the order I think you should consider them. If you have a favorite tip that’s not included, please let me know, and we will put all the new tips in the Turkey Hunting Tips II post!

Read more at: The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: Top Nine Turkey Hunting Tips!

No comments: